January 13, 2008

White Water Rafting





Taken last May 18, 2007 when I had my first water rafting with my officemates at the Cagayan de Oro River. My officemates' kids were with us too. It was a wonderful experience and a very exciting one. Those who want to shout at the top of their voice you can do it here because the rapids are so breathtaking that you can't help yourself but shout. hehehe. Aside from the rapids, the panoramic view of the river rocky walls, untouched vegetation and the sight of the resting haven of monkeys are so overwhelming that you will feel in awe of God's creation.

4 comments:

Peter said...

Hello from New Zealand. I really like your blog style and thoroughly enjoyed seeing your photos - you have a good eye for conveying a lot in your photos.
Regards
Peter

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Shielalu,
My God, you seem to be living in paradise. The more I see the photos that you post, the more I realize that Mindanao is indeed a paradise. We don't have to go out of our country to see the beautiful wonders that God created for us. Here in our own country, there are so many untapped places waiting to be explored. Thanks for your wonderful photos. I love them all. God bless and have the best time
of your life in Mindanao.

Sheila Lu said...

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your comment...

Sheila Lu said...

Mel,
You are right. We dont need to go out of our country to see beautiful places. We have it all here in our homeland...