December 30, 2007

Waterfalls






These three images were taken along the highway of Kisolon, Bukidnon when I was on my way back to Cagayan de Oro City. I dont know the name of this waterfalls but I really love it. And I love the green wild plants surrounding the falls. The scenery is so spectacular that I can't help myself but take some pictures everytime we have our stop over there. Like most of the Great Outdoors, photos don't do the real thing justice, but they do allow you to catch a glimpse of a part of Nature that you might have otherwise missed.

The first two pictures were taken last November 4, 2005 having no rain for a few weeks. The third photo was taken on July 2, 2006 during a rainy season.

10 comments:

Oswegan said...

It certainly is a beautiful waterfall.

~Oswegan

kml said...

You must love visiting there - it's beautiful!

Happy New Year!

Sheila Lu said...

Happy new year everyone! Thanks for stopping by...

Madelein said...

That is beautifull!

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Amazing! I wish I can go there this year... ;)

Happy new year!

Nova said...

i bet my bf would go nuts once to see this picture. his really amazed of the nature...

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Shielalu,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the very touching comments you left behind. I was so amazed that someone left comments on my previous posts (and they were way, way back posts).
You seemed to have been attracted by the title of those posts to have zeroed in on them. You said in your comment that you are in pain. But I could not see anything here to suggest of any sickness that could have caused you pain. Anyway, I will be praying for you since I could sense that you are suffering from something. You can furnish the information to me through my email stated there on my blog and I assure you that I will treat it with the strict confidentiality. I love the pictures of the waterfalls. They look so refreshing. We have so many scenic spots in the Philippines. I would love to travel down south someday to see those wonderful tourist spots. Thanks for your wonderful post. God bless and have the best time of your life in picturesque Mindanao. BTW, I will be linking you with my blog. I hope you do the same with mine.

♥ CC ♥ said...

Very nice pictures Sheilou.. thnks for sharing

RAV Jr said...

Ang ganda! I hope I can also visit that place... =D

Sheila Lu said...

Thanks for dropping by everyone...